Regal Wins

With literally thousands of operating online casino sites, finding one that suits their specific needs while at the same time providing them with fresh contents and unbridled entertainment can be very daunting for players. Thankfully, with Regal Wins Casino, players’ long search might well have come to an end. The site strives to provide each of its members with a truly royal experience by relying on a savvy melange of highly entertaining games, extraordinary VIP Schemes and mouth-watering bonuses. Other than the classic table or card games, there’s a huge array of slot machines to choose from on the site. Regal Wins Casino works collaboratively with some of the top software providers in the gaming realm, to offer its players with an unforgettable gaming experiences.


Take a seat on this gaming paradise and claim a jaw-dropping £500 welcome package upon your first three deposits. On making your first deposit, benefit from a 100% match of up to £200. Through this exclusive offer, you can thus discover some of the exciting slots on the site including Rainbow Riches, Cleopatra and Starburst to name a few. Take the next step in your amazing gaming journey with Regal Wins and make your second deposit to benefit from a 40% match bonus. Further down the line, you’ll be entitled to claim an astounding 50% match bonus of up to £100 on your third deposit. Throughout your journey on Regal Wins Casino, you’ll get the chance to benefit from the Loyalty BonusBack every week. Depending on your loyalty level, you can also get up to 10% BonusBack. However, this can only be claimed on every Friday.


From the moment you click on the ‘All’ section, you’ll be plunged into a universe of majestic games. These include casino table games, scratch cards, live games, and hundreds of slot games with a variety of themes. Some of the latest additions are: Rumpel Wildspins, Cops ‘N’ Robbers slot, Always Hot Deluxe slot and Temple of Tut slot. Furthermore, with top software providers such as Eyecon, IGT, Microgaming and NetEnt backing its games, Regal Wins proposes some of the best graphics and sound effects available on the market for a fully immersive gameplay. With its games arranged under specific categories, it is easy for players to navigate their way through the multitude of titles available on the site. Since Regal Wins also strives to meet the expectations of all its players, the available game categories are wide-ranging, covering areas such as Sports, Pirate and Adventure, Egyptian, Action Packed Slots, Animal Lovers, Mystical and Magic to name a few.

Live Games

Regal Wins offers its players with the chance to have access to the most enticing and engrossing of gameplays through its collection of live Casino games. For those looking for non-stop action and an unparalleled level of involvement in their games, a stop by the “Live Dealer” tab is a must. From live baccarat, live blackjack and live roulette, players will have access to a broad variety of choices to pick from. With these games, players will be thrust to the forefront of the action with each round they engage in and will have an unprecedented amount of control over each hand being played. The highlight of playing live games at Regal Wins Casino is the service and first-class professionalism from our exclusive live dealers. Extremely knowledgeable about their respective games, friendly and well-presented, they are 100% at your service from the moment you take a seat at any of our virtual tables. What’s even more interesting is that you can interact with the other players and dealers while playing for an even more gripping session.

Payment Methods

Payment options at Regal Wins Casino include steadfast options, such as PaysafeCard, Neteller, PayPal, MasterCard and Visa. Use EUR or GBP as your currency of choice, and all credits are processed instantaneously. At Regal Wins, withdrawal requests are processed within 72 hours, during which time players also have the option of reversing the latter. Usually, withdrawals take three to five working days for PayPal and Neteller, and six to eight working days for debit/credit card to reach a player. Get in touch with our friendly Support Team for any types of queries. They’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year to assist you. You may contact them by emailing on [email protected] (for all account-related queries), [email protected] (for all promotion-related queries) or [email protected] (for all VIP-related queries). If you wish to talk to one of our agents, you may call on 0800 031 4961 (Toll Free) or 0203 457 6648 (Landline).

Security and Fairness

Regal Wins Casino utilises the up-to-date 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to certify that confidential data is transferred securely over the Web to our secure servers, which are covered by the latest firewall technologies. We employ and develop state-of-the-art systems that guarantee and sustain a totally safe gaming experience. Regal Wins also has strict protocols in place to further ensure the protection of submitted information.


Overall, Regal Wins is a solid casino. There’s a selection of the best online casino games available, and it’s easy to find the types of game you’re looking forward to, thanks to the filtering feature. This compactly-designed site has practically everything a player might want or need. The site is also compatible with mobile devices thus enabling you to access your games from anywhere you might be at any time.

New Customers only, 18+. T&C’s and Wagering Requirements Apply